Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia (CEMCA) in collaboration with Andhra Pradesh Information Technology Academy (APITA) presents "Blockchain Introduction for Developers".
This course will provide an overview of the concept, technology, and impacts of blockchain on the industry. It is focused towards giving students necessary information on how these systems work; analyse the security and regulation issues relating to blockchain technologies; and understand the impact of blockchain technologies on different industry sectors.
This course is targeted towards students who are:
Students will be able to achieve the following learning objectives at the completion of the course.
• Be able to explain what is blockchain
• Be able to explain why we need blockchain. What is the real-world problem(s) that blockchain is trying to solve
• Understand and describe how blockchain works
• Explain the underlying technology of transactions, blocks, proof-of-work, and consensus building
• How does blockchain exist in the public domain (decentralized, distributed) yet maintain transparency, privacy, anonymity, security, immutability, history
• How bitcoin and cryptocurrency works
• Understand difference between bitcoin, cryptocurrency and Blockchain
• Understand different types of Blockchain and Protocols
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to those who complete all the tasks in the course. To earn a Certificate of Participation, you must:
- Participate (post at least one message) in course discussions forums
- Complete all quizzes with at least 40 % in each quiz.
All certificates will be issued at the end of the course.
Copyright 2022· All rights reserved